Hey Guys!
Remember when I thought I would have enough time energy to keep up with a weekly pregnancy blog?! Ha, that was silly.
Pregnancy is no joke. I am usually exhausted ALL.THE.TIME.

When I haven’t used all my energy on teaching or spending time with loved ones, writing is the last thing I want to do…

When I haven’t used all my energy on teaching or spending time with loved ones, writing is the last thing I want to do…
BUT, Somehow, I have been finding little
spurts of energy for silly projects. Today I brought out my camera and started
practicing for when little J would be here.
And the answer is: Yes, I did use Bear. Why?
Because he is perfect. If you’ve met him, you know.
You can see some of his “baby” photos below. (Yes,
I am going to wash everything again. Yes, Bear might be best friends with the
new baby).
Also, if you’re wondering why I am neglecting
Coby I have a very valid reason.
Daddy decided to give Coby a haircut.
By himself.
At home.
With no help.
Again.
Someday, we might learn from our mistakes, but
not today!
If you’re lucky, I will post a photo of the
results.EEEEEEK.
Updates:
Stretch Marks? No
stretchies on my belly. Lots on my chest, who likes boobs anyways?
Sleep? Sleep?! What is sleep? Is that something
that other people do? I might be averaging 3-4 hours every other night. There
is no comfortable position during the third trimester.
Movement? He moves like crazy. He is
constantly kicking and spinning and twirling. He might be a dancer. I would be
thrilled, I just tell Daddy he’s going to be an athlete, but Jax and I both
know it’s dancing all the way.
Cravings? Cravings are more
like needs for me. If I don’t get what I need right away, I might hulk smash.
EVERYONE.
Gender? Baby Boy!!!! Now the next
baby smith (probably another boy) is going to have an older brother, which is
absolute perfection!
Belly Button In or Out? Still popping out,
but not quite all the way. I am not sure it will….
Symptoms: Where’s my nap at? Tired. Even with my 3 hours of sleep. I know, crazy, right?
Also, I have become OBSESSED with all things baby. I
spend hours watching mommy videos on YouTube. My current obsession is What’s Up
Moms. They are a group of moms that make weekly DIY, informative, and healthy recipe videos.
Check out my favorite video here:
Best moment of the week? The best moment(s) have
been working on the nursery with Brandon. I swear he is more excited than I am.
Every time we are out an about (which isn’t very often due to exhaustion) he is
dragging me into Home Goods to look for more nursery stuff. I’m not sure how
much more baseball stuff we can pack in here, but he wants Jax to really love
it. B even took our Ikea lamp and, with his new workspace in his new garage,
added baseballs to the stand. He LOVES finding new projects for J. He is going
to be such a good daddy.


What I am looking forward to: I know everyone keeps
telling me that I’m going to miss little J being in my belly, but I’m looking
forward to when I can hold him in my arms and kiss him and cuddle him and show
daddy all the videos I have taken throughout the day of him doing absolutely
nothing but being cute.


7-12 more weeks to go! Eeeeee!
XO - Megs






No comments:
Post a Comment