The secret is out!
Brandon and I are expecting and we are currently 12 weeks
along. We are extremely excited and cannot wait for little to make its
appearance. We have not found out the gender yet, but we are going to. We are
both too excited to not know. J
Brandon wants a boy and I, of course, want a girl. I’m sure
Brandon would be happy with a girl. He sent me a link to the commercial below and
said it made him so excited for our little. (He secretly wants a girl; don’t
tell his friends.)
I have been journaling through my mommy emotions to relieve
stress and to remember our first pregnancy. (I normally have hormones that make
me irrationally angry throughout the day. Yikes!) My coworker calls it "Hulk Smash", she says she can see my whole demeanor change when the anger comes.
Sleep? I bought a pregnancy pillow! Thank Jesus for whoever invented it. I have never had such wonderful sleep. The only thing that keeps me up at night are my frequent trips to the bathroom.
Movement? No movement yet...I read online that some women feel movement as early as 11 weeks. So hopefully I will feel a flutter soon.
Cravings? None! Food is gross. I am having terrible food aversions. I don't really want to eat anything, so I have been forcing myself to eat.
Gender? We haven't found out yet.
Belly Button In or Out? In!
Symptoms:
Best moment of the week? Brandon likes to wake me up by saying good morning to the baby. He also will randomly check my tummy, just to make sure I know he's excited about being a daddy. I think he might be more excited than I am, if that's possible.
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to our next appointment which is tomorrow, September 29th. I am also looking forward to being out of the "fat" stage. I don't really have a bump yet, it's more like some extra pounds on my tummy. I want little to poke out!
Pictures to come!
XO - Megs
No comments:
Post a Comment